It is a known fact that filing cases of libel has become the very tool of the Church leadership to silence the defender-ministers and intimidate the rest from continuously exposing the very reason the Church is now in a state of disarray. They have tried everything to arrest what is considered the most serious problem that has ever beset the Church, from intimidation, interrogation, harassment, and the worst, expulsion. As if all these oppressive actions are not sufficient, they have also used and continue to use the pulpit and the sanctity of the place of worship and the worship service itself to denounce the defender-ministers calling them names like “fallen angels,” “enemies of the Church,” etc., intended to discredit or demonize them. But all these desperate moves have failed miserably to dampen the spirit of the defenders, thus, these church leaders have resorted to filing libel cases against their intended victims at various places in the Philippines. Having convinced themselves or more appropriately, fully disillusioned that their action is effective, they have started exporting such action to the United States of America and one of their main targets has been your humble servant.
They saw an opportunity and found a flimsy excuse to file a Defamation case against me when I tried to obtain a Restraining Order against Regalado delos Reyes to stop him from harassing and inconveniencing us and those whom they suspect are helping us by ordering some zealots members to stalk me and my family. Although the neighborhood where we are has only one Filipino family residing and that’s us, there were several occasions that we saw Filipinos with their cars parked nearby watching our place and then hurriedly leaving when seen. There was also an occasion when our newly installed gate was forcibly opened and destroyed (all these are in the local Police records). They also took our pictures without permission like what Anthony Darling of LA locale and Jewel Tonggol (previous minister of Riverside locale) did in two separate venues and occasions. Although my lawyer and I knew that the application for a restraining order would not prosper, we still pushed through with it for the sole purpose of letting the OWE ministers realize that what they’ve been doing in the Philippines, harassing their targets, cannot be pursued in USA because there are laws that give protection to everyone. However, they immediately filed what is considered a “Retaliatory case” (Defamation case) against me. They were so much in a hurry that even before my application for a Restraining Order was heard, while we were at the Courthouse and right before the very eyes of many people, they handed me the summon to apparently embarrass me.
In an apparent attempt to mislead the Court, they used as their basis a short portion of the article I wrote which was published by the incdefenders.org entitled “WHAT THE CONTINUED HARASSMENT EMPLOYED AGAINST THE EXPELLED MEANS.” It is the portion where I said: “Now, he continues his oppressive work here in America by using resident ministers and fanatic members to harass us so that he can boast of his ‘accomplishments’ and bring joy to those who are in the Central Office.” This statement is what they claim defamatory in nature. They also took advantage of the case to threaten WORDPRESS and GO DADDY to reveal informations on incsilentnomore and incdefenders or else, face legal actions. This led me to file a Special Motion To Strike Plaintiff’s Complaint (Anti SLAPP Motion) which was upheld by the Riverside Court that led to their humiliating defeat.
HERE IS THE FULL ARTICLE I WROTE WHICH THEY TRIED TO USE AGAINST ME:
WHAT THE CONTINUED HARASSMENT EMPLOYED AGAINST THE EXPELLED MEANS (Originally posted in incdefenders.org)
Recently, District Ministers, three from the Philippines (two from Luzon and one from Mindanao), and two from USA sent me a disturbing information. I will not mention which part of the US they are currently assigned so as not to compromise them for there are but a very few ecclesiastical district in America. I thank God that until now, they still care for me and for the defenders despite the fact that they’ve been placed in high positions in the Church. I also thank God for they are able to hide from their superiors their being silent defenders. It’s also from them that I learned that the number of the District Ministers and ministers who are silent defenders is increasing rapidly because they could no longer stomach what they are instructed to do especially the harassment of brethren who are being investigated and the “threats” they employ on ministers who fail to make their suspects admit their “guilt.” They say, the only thing that prevents them from exposing themselves is their fear of harassment like what they did to me and to other ministers who were unjustly expelled and are continuously hunted, persecuted and oppressed.
They informed me that a Webex participated by all the District ministers was held where they received instruction that all those who are and had been close to me, ministers who were “positioned” when I was still the head of the Foreign Mission Office, those who made me their wedding sponsor, my close friends and acquaintances, must all be harshly questioned (interrogated), and expelled if need be. They should also be asked, whose side they’re on, the Administration’s or Jun Samson’s? While I was finalizing this write up, a minister teaching at CEM gave me a call and told me that the reason I and those whom they suspect are helping me, are continuously harassed, is in order to force me into a most difficult situation, that will lead to my “surrender.”
WHY DO THEY INTENSIFY THE OPPRESSION OF THE EXPELLED AND THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE TO THEM?
What the continues oppression of the expelled mean:
- That, they no longer believe in the doctrine that expulsion is the gravest punishment that could ever be meted out to a member of the Church. That, they believe that to hunt, intimidate, bring their targets to the judicial court for various fabricated cases and have them imprisoned, are more grievous punishments. That, they no longer consider expulsion as a disciplinary and corrective action, but a potent tool to intimidate, and control the members of the Church, to make them slaves to all their whims.
- That, they no longer believe that it is a biblical doctrine to love the brethren, even the enemies.
- That, the family relationship is no longer important to them which is why they coerce the loved ones of the expelled members to neither extend them any help, nor communicate with them.
- That, by bullying those whose eyes were opened to the truth, they can suppress their feelings or stop them from rebelling.
Note: Is there no one among them capable of understanding that no amount of intimidation and oppression can suppress rebellious feelings, instead, it only creates more defiant members? What their doing is like trying to contain a raging flow of water in a dam to avoid flooding and devastation only to burst at the end, thus, cause a much larger destruction.
- MOST OF ALL, IT MEANS THAT, their administration of the Church is a disaster or a great failure, and that they themselves have lost confidence in their own leadership. They are aware that there are now more and more brethren especially from the ranks of ministers and Church workers, who may still be following their instructions but not because of love and faith, but because of fear. If the members still have faith and trust in them, they would not result to invading the privacy of their homes as if they own the place, or call them to their office, only to be interrogated, intimidated, and forced to write a dictated statement and to make empty promises, and exclaim, “I AM ONE WITH XXX.” As those who had experienced intimidation say, “We had to tell them lies even in our written statements, anyway, they can easily be fooled. They themselves are worse liars than their father, the devil.” Come to think of it, what they say is true. Do these executioners and henchmen (soul slayers) truly believe that by simply making their victims write a “salaysay,” they have succeeded in completely capturing their hearts and loyalty? Don’t they realize that their actions only show that they no longer have the guidance of the Holy Spirit, because if they still do, members would wholeheartedly follow them? There would be no need to threaten and intimidate them because they have been trained by the Church Administration since the time of Brother Felix Y. Manalo, the last messenger of God, to be obedient and submissive.
A further proof that God’s spirit is no longer with them could be seen in the so-called advisers of the Executive Minister who “tirelessly” tour the whole world to hunt the defenders. An example of these is Regalado delos Reyes, one of those branded as Executioners and Persecutors of those suspected of speaking against the Administration, and has been made a District Minister in Southern California. Rey delos Reyes was formerly very vocal against the anomalies in the Church. You can ask the local leadership of Central especially Ed Pelayo, and the ministers who became close to him. But due to power tripping, he surrendered the sacred principle that should govern the life of a true minister of God, thus, he became a persecutor. He is now called the “720 degrees” minister because when he turned around, it was not just 360 degrees but double. Now, he continues his oppressive work here in America by using resident ministers and fanatic members to harass us so that he can boast of his “accomplishments” and bring joy to those who are in the Central Office. What he does not understand is that they are leading them to his ruin. Let’s see where his unlawful acts will take him. It is so sad that there are many ministers now who like Judas Iscariot, are willing to betray others and sell their souls to gain wealth and power.
I do understand what many ministers say that they have to close their eyes to the anomalies in the Church because of their love, care and loyalty to the Administration. But is it truly love, care and loyalty to the Administration? What I learned from ministerial lessons is different. That to prove my loyalty and love for the Administration, I’m duty bound to inform him of the evils committed in the Church regardless of the one(s) involved so that the Executive Minister can take the necessary action, thus, saving the Church and the Administration from destruction. This is precisely what I’ve done several times only to fail and be accused of going against the Administration. This is the reason they persecuted and harassed me in the Philippines which they have now resumed in this country.
When will they realize that the solution to the problems besetting the Church is not the unrelenting persecution and expulsion they employ against the suspected defenders, which only create more defiant members? When will they notice that almost all the members they had expelled and continue to oppress are active officers and brethren who have spent so many years in the Church which is why they could not withstand the anomalies they see and do not want the Church to be destroyed. When will they realize that the whole Church awaits for the BIG change?
When will they see the tears not only of the oppressed and the expelled but of all the brethren whose hearts are bleeding because the Church is now being destroyed which has never happened during the administration of Brother Felix Y. Manalo and Brother Eraño G. Manalo? When will they learn to swallow their pride and accept the truth that what is happening to the Church is the result of their own wickedness and that unless they mend their ways, the Church will continue to suffer. When will they stop putting the blame on those who question the corruptions instead of on those who are corrupt? When will they learn to sacrifice their own interest for the welfare of the Church? When will they ever learn? or Will they ever learn?
PLEASE, HAVE MERCY ON GOD’S PEOPLE!
ANG KAHULUGAN NG PATULOY NA PANGGIGIPIT NG PAMAMAHALA SA MGA ITINIWALAG
Kamakailan lamang ay ibinalita sa akin ng ilang Tagapangasiwa ng Distrito, tatlo sa Pilipinas, (dalawa sa Luzon, isa sa Mindanao), at dalawa dito sa Amerika. Hindi ko na babanggitin kung saan dito sa Amerika sapagkat kakaunti ang distrito rito at baka maidentified sila. Salamat sa Diyos sapagkat hindi nawawala ang kanilang pagmamasalakit sa akin at sa mga defenders sa kabila ng katotohanan na binigyan sila ng mga posisyon sa Iglesia. Salamat din sa Diyos sapagkat naikukubli nila sa kanilang mga “superior” ang kanilang pagiging silent defenders. Sa kanila ko rin nalaman na mas marami ang mga 01 (Tagapangasiwa ng Distrito), at mga ministro na silent defenders at halos masuka na dahil hindi nila masikmura ang maraming ipinagagawa sa kanila lalo na ang pangigipit sa mga kapatid na pinaiimbistigahan ng Central at ang pagbabanta nila sa mga nasasakupan nilang mga ministro kapag hindi nila mapaamin ang mga “suspect.” Hindi lang daw sila makalantad sapagkat baka matulad sila sa akin at sa iba pang mga natiwalag na ministro na patuloy na tinutugis, inuusig at ginigipit.
Sinabi nila sa akin na may isinagawang Webex para sa mga 01 (Tagapangasiwa), na doon ay itinagubilin na lahat ng mga naging malapit sa akin, mga ministrong nakasama at “naipuwesto” noong ako ay nasa Foreign Office pa, mga inaanak sa kasal, mga kaibigan, at matagal na nakasalamuha ay dapat kausapin ng masinsinan at maging marahas kung kinakailangan. Itanong daw sa kanila kung kangino sila panig, sa Pamamahala o kay Jun Samson? Habang sinusulat ko ito ay may tumawag sa akin na ministrong tagapagturo sa CEM na kaya raw patuloy akong hinaharass at maging ang mga kapatid na pinaghihinalaan nilang tumutulong sa akin, ay upang ako ay gipitin hanggang sa ako ay sumuko.
BAKIT WALANG TIGIL, MANAPA AY LALO PANG PINAG-IIGTING NG MGA MAPANG-APING MGA MINISTRO ANG PANGGIGIPIT SA MGA NATIWALAG AT MAGING SA LAHAT NG MGA MALALAPIT SA KANILA?
Ang mga kahulugan ng patuloy na panggigipit ng Pamamahala sa kanilang mga itiniwalag:
- Hindi na sila sumasampalataya sa doktrina na ang Pagtitiwalag ang pinakamabigat na parusang maaaring igawad sa isang kaanib sa Iglesia. Ang paniniwala nila ay mas mabigat na parusa ang sila’y habulin, takutin, idemanda, at ipakulong. Ito’y nagpapatunay rin na ang pagtitiwalag ay hindi na isang uri ng disiplina at pagtutuwid sa isang inaakusang nagkasala kundi isang kasangkapan sa pananakot upang mahawakan nila sa leeg ang mga kapatid at mapasunod sila sa kanilang balang maibigan.
- Hindi na rin sila sumasampalataya sa aral ng Biblia na ibigin ang kapatid, maging ang kaaway.
- Hindi na mahalaga sa kanila ang relasyon ng magkakapamilya kaya pilit nila itong sinisira sa paraang inaatasan nila ang mga mahal sa buhay ng mga natiwalag na huwag na silang tutulungan ni kakausapin man..
- Iniisip nila na ang kanilang mga ginagawang pangbubully at pag-uugaling sindikato ang makasusugpo ng paghihimagsik ng kalooban ng mga gising sa katotohanan.
Note: Wala na ba kahit isa sa kanilang marunong umunawa na ang paghihimagsik ng damdamin ay hindi kayang pigilan ng pananakot at panggigipit kundi lalo lamang nilang itinutulak ang marami upang lalong maghimagsik at matutong lumaban? Para silang pumipigil ng malakas na agos ng tubig sa isang dam sa layuning maiwasan nila ang baha at hindi sila mapinsala subalit dahil sa bugso at dami ng tubig ay hindi na nito makakayanan pa kaya biglang sasabog at mas malaki ang idudulot na kapinsalaan.
- HIGIT SA LAHAT, ITO AY NANGANGAHULUGAN na isang napakalaking kabiguan ang kanilang pangunguna sa Iglesia at sila mismo ay wala nang tiwala sa kanilang pangangasiwa. Alam na rin nila na napakarami nang mga kapatid, lalo na sa hanay ng mga ministro at mga manggagawa, na ang pagsunod sa kanila ay hindi na buong puso, manapa ay napipilitan na lamang o dahil sa takot at hindi na udyok ng pag-ibig at pananampalataya. Sapagkat kung ang mga kapatid ay tunay na naniniwala at nagtitiwala pa sa kanila ay hindi na sila kailangang puntahan o ipatawag pa upang imbestigahan, takutin, pangakuin, pagsalaysayin, at piliting magsabi ng, “I AM ONE WITH XXX.” Sabi nga ng mga ininterrogate nila, “Nagsinungaling na lamang kami maging sa ginawa naming mga salaysay, tutal sila’y mga ‘uto-uto’ at madaling maniwala sa kasinungalingan at mas sinungaling pa sa diablong ama nila. Plastikan na lang ngayon.” Oo nga naman, iniisip ba ng mga “berdugo at mga hitmang” ito (pumapatay ng kaluluwa), na kapag nagawa nilang papangakuin at pagsalaysayin ang mga kapatid ay hawak na nilang lubusan ang kanilang tunay na damdamin at katapatan? Hindi kaya nila naiisip na ang ginagawa nila ay lalo lamang naghahayag na wala na sa kanila ang patnubay ng Espiritu Santo sapagkat kung ito’y nasa kanila pa ay dapat sanang kusa at buong puso ang pagsunod ng mga kapatid sa kanila? Hindi na kailanganing daanin sila sa pagbabanta at pananakot lalo pa at ang mga kapatid ay sinanay ng Pamamahala mula pa sa panahon ng Sugo ng Diyos sa mga huling araw na maging masunurin at mapagpasakop.
Ang lalong malaking katunayan na wala na sa kanila ang patnubay ng Diyos ay ang nakikita sa mga naturingang tagapayo ng namamahala na walang ginawa kundi ang magpunta sa iba’t ibang bansa upang manugis ng mga defenders. Ang isang matibay na halimbawa nito ay si Regalado delos Reyes, isa sa mga tinaguriang berdugo o taga-usig sa mga pinaghihinalaang nagsasalita ng laban sa Pamamahala, na agad nilang ginawang tagapangasiwa sa Southern California. Si Rey delos Reyes ay dating kalaban at very vocal sa mga nangyayaring katiwalian sa Iglesia. Tanungin ninyo ang Pamunuan ng Central lalo na si Ed Pelayo at ang mga nakasama niyang mga ministro. Subalit dahil sa paghahangad ng kapangyarihan ay isinuko na ang wasto at banal na prinsipyo ng buhay at naging pangunahing tagausig. Kung tawagin nga siya ay si “720 degrees” dahil hindi lamang 360 degrees ang naging pag-ikot o pagbaliktad niya. Hanggang dito sa Amerika ay patuloy siya sa pag-uusig at paggamit sa mga ministro at mga kapatid para lamang makapagpasikat at makapagbigay kasiyahan sa mga nasa Central. Ang hindi niya alam ay dinadala nila siya sa tiyak na kapahamakan. Hintayin natin kung ano ang ibubunga ng kaniyang pagiging maangas at ng kaniyang mga ginagawa na labag sa batas dito sa Amerika. Nakalulungkot na maraming mga ministro ngayon na halos ipagbili pati ang kanilang kaluluwa makamit lamang ang kanilang matayog na pangarap sa buhay—ang magtamo ng kayamanan at kapangyarihan.
Nauunawaan ko kung sinasabi man ng maraming mga ministro na kaya nila ipinipikit na lang ang kanilang mga mata sa nangyayaring katiwalian sa Iglesia ay dahil sa kanilang pagmamahal, pagmamalasakit at katapatan sa Pamamahala. Subalit pagmamahal, pagmamalasakit at katapatan nga ba sa Pamamahala ang pagsasawalang kibo sa nakikitang kasamaan sa Iglesia? Ang alam kong pagmamahal, pagmamalasakit at katapatan sa Pamamahala ay ang ipaalam sa kaniya ang mga kasamaang nagaganap sa Iglesia kahit sino pa ang masagasaan upang ito ay maaksiyunan at hindi makasira sa kaniyang Pamamahala at higit sa lahat sa Iglesia. Ito nga ang ilang ulit kong ginawa subalit nabigo lamang ako sa aking ginawang pagmamalasakit sa halip ay pinagbintangan pang lumalaban sa Pamamahala. Ito ang dahilang kaya nila ako inusig ng husto sa Pilipinas at hanggang ngayon ay inuusig pa.
Kailan kaya nila maiisip na ang lunas sa mga suliraning bumabalot sa Iglesia ay hindi ang patuloy na mga pag-uusig at pagtitiwalag sa mga pinaghihinalaang mga defenders, na ang ibinubunga ay lalo lamang dumarami ang natututong maghimagsik? Kailan sila matatawagan ng pansin na halos lahat ng kanilang itinitiwalag at inuusig ay ang mga masisiglang mga maytungkulin at mga matatagal nang kaanib at nagmamalasakit sa Iglesia kaya hindi nila matiis ang mga anomalyang nagaganap sapagkat ayaw nilang masira ang Iglesia? Kailan nila maiisip na ang buong Iglesia ay naghihintay ng pagbabago?
Kailan nila makikita ang pagluha hindi lamang ng mga naapi at natiwalag kundi ng buong Iglesia na nagdurugo ang puso dahil sa nakikita nilang pagkasira sa Iglesia na hindi nangyari kailanman sa panahon ng Pamamahala ng Kapatid na Felix Y. Manalo at Kapatid na Eraño G. Manalo? Kailan kaya nila matututong lunukin na lamang ang kanilang pride at tanggapin na nasa kanila ang mas malaking pagkukulang na hangga’t hindi nila itinutuwid ay lalong malulubog sa gulo ang Iglesia? Kailan nila mauunawaan na ang nangyayari ngayon sa Iglesia ay hindi dulot at dapat isisi sa mga nagtatanong at pumupuna sa mga kurapsiyon kundi sa mga ministrong gumagawa ng mga anomalya? Kailan nila matututuhang isakripisyo ang kanilang pansariling kapakinabangan at ipagpauna ang kapakanan ng Iglesia? Sabi nga sa english, “When will they ever learn?” or “Will they ever learn?”
MAAWA NA PO KAYO SA BAYAN NG DIYOS!
I thank all the defenders who showed me in one way or another, their moral support, especially the ones who never left my side praying with me and for me, giving me encouragement, and my lawyer who has been very patient and determined to defend what is right. But most of all I thank God who gives the victory and who has never left us alone since the beginning of our ordeal. May this God-given triumph inspire and make all the true defenders realize that God does not forsake His servants who stand by His truth and defend the Church. ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO HIM!